**The lovely La Latina lets**
_Because it's oh-so charming_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a big but beautiful space to share in central Madrid?
You're in luck— take a look at 1 of these nice rooms.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll feel right at home in this enormous apartment. With lots of natural light, 4 full bathrooms to share, and an unbeatable location right beside the Metro in central La Latina, you'll find a lot to love about this spot.
We think this is an ideal space for a bunch of young professionals or students searching for a central spot to share.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Soak up the sun— this home is super bright.
- Get some fresh air on the balcony— some rooms have one.
- Find unique items at the Rastro Market on Sundays— La Latina is so fun.
**But you need to know this...**
- Smoking is allowed in the whole apartment— non-smokers might not feel comfortable here.
- The apartment is on the 2nd floor of a building with no elevator— but at least it's not the 3rd or 4th floor!
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a cute 2nd floor, 10-bedroom apartment on Calle de San Millán, Madrid. It's as central and sunny as can be, and you'll definitely make some life-long friends while here— sounds like fun!
It is perfect for professionals or students.