**The cool lounger**
_Because style is the only thing I need_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a compact spot with the bare essentials in one of Madrid's most exclusive barrios?
Forget about the tourist-y stuff. Guindalera is where it's at.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the decor. Fashionable furnishings, feature lighting, and gorgeous wooden floors. Everything you need to lounge your days away in style.
We think it’s ideal for a single, fashion-loving professional. Browse through the high-end boutiques in Salamanca or sit down at a chic cafe. The possibilities are endless.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living area is bright and spacious.
- The modern decor. Everything is brand new and shiny.
- Quinta de la Fuente del Berro is an 8-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- You'll be on the 1st floor with no elevator – great for your daily step count.
- The kitchen doesn't have a proper oven - but there is a microwave oven.
- Animals are allowed but please register your pet first so the landlord can make a decision.
**Your Home-checker, Elena, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s an amazing apartment in a quiet residential neighborhood. You've got bars, restaurants, and cafes nearby, as well as great public transport connections.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a chic studio apartment on Calle De Iturbe, Madrid. It has a spacious living area, fabulous decor, and it's close to some really cool parks.
We think this apartment is perfect for a young professional. Central, affordable, and exclusive. That's Guindalera in a nutshell. The rest is up to you to discover.