**The student's sanctuary**
_Because who doesn't love being close to campus?_
**Will I like it here?**
Do you dream of being able to roll out of bed and walk out to class in less than 20-minutes?
If so, this is the spot for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll feel right at home in this roomy apartment. Enjoy the fresh air out in the sunshine on the balcony with your flatmate's feathered friend. Or just kick back and relax in the cosy living room.
We think this apartment is great for students of the University Carlos III de Madrid, with the campus less than 20-minutes' walk away. Visit the beautiful Alhóndiga Park for an unbeatable study break.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- There are 2 cosy balconies available, perfect for getting some fresh air.
- There's A/C installed to keep you cool and comfortable.
- The University Carlos III de Madrid Getafe campus is just a short walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- There isn't a washing machine available in this apartment. It might be time to invest in a clothes rack.
- The live-in landlord, who is a man, only accepts female tenants.
**Our Homechecker, Pepa, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s close to the university, and it's a spacious apartment with a really nice landlord."_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a furnished 3-bedroom apartment on Calle Ferrocarril, Madrid. Enjoy living with a live-in landlord, in an apartment with 2 separate balconies and A/C for your comfort.
We think this apartment is ideal for female students looking for a quieter spot out of the noise of the city. Walk out to campus, and explore the beautiful parks and local shops on your way home.