**The modern mister**
_Because it's the ultimate apartment, sir._
**Will I like it here?**
Possibly. Have you been looking for a spacious, friendly and central apartment? Of course you have, man.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You've got plenty of space to relax in here. Sink into the huge leather sofa with a cool drink to catch up on your fave shows, or bond with your new flatmates as you toast to the weekend. Chill.
We think it's ideal for a relaxed guy looking for a really central and welcoming place to call home. You're close to everything iconic about Madrid, like Palacio Real de Madrid, Sol, and El Retiro. Time to start exploring.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Put your feet up at the end of a busy day and relax in the spacious living area.
- Spend your mornings sipping coffee on the shaded balcony. Alfresco living.
- Go on adventures around your new central neighbourhood, starting with Sol.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's no dryer, so you'll be using the primitive technology of a wire airer to dry your clothes. How inventive.
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment, but only on the balcony.
- The landlord only accepts men in this property.
**And this too…**
- You’ll be living with the Landlord and his husband. They are pretty laid-back, and not too fond of parties.
**Your Home-checker, Lola, said:**
_“I love this property. It's in a great location, is LGBTIQ friendly, and Sol is just a 10-minute walk away.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a modern 3rd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Calle De La Villa, Madrid. It's a spacious trendsetter with room to stretch out and relax, especially in the comfortable living area.
This apartment is perfect for a guy looking for an accepting and comfortable place to call home. You're in a superb location too, with Sol just a 10-minute walk away. Smoker? Feel free to light up on the balcony.