**The colourful corner**
_Because we all love a little splash of colour_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Do you dream of having your very own studio apartment, filled with colour and character?
If so, this could be your lucky day.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll love that funky blue feature wall and the yellow drapes above the bed. There's even matching tiling in the bathroom, and blue cupboards in the kitchen. Forget boring colour schemes here!
We think this apartment is great for a couple looking for a little peace and quiet. You're out of the noise of the city, just a stone's throw from the Villa Doria Pamphili.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The colour scheme of this studio is funky and makes it one to remember.
- The balcony is the perfect spot to sit out and watch the world go by.
- The Villa Doria Pamphili is a beautiful landscaped park, with fountains and walking trails.
**But you need to know this...**
- There isn't a dishwasher or oven avaialble in this kitchen. Aspiring chefs, this might not be the spot for you.
- Pets are allowed in this apartment, so long as you have permission from your landlord.
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a funky 1st floor, studio apartment on Via dei Malatesta, Rome. Enjoy a cool yellow and blue colour scheme throughout, plus your very own spacious balcony.
We think this apartment is ideal for a couple looking for a quiet, relaxed stay. The nearby Villa Doria Pamphili will appeal to all outdoor enthusiasts. Plus, pet owners? You can bring along your furry friends.