**The student's corner**
_Because I seek a spot close to campus_
**Will I like it here?**
Do you dream of being able to roll out of bed in the morning and be in class in a matter of minutes?
If so, be sure to give this one a look.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll feel right at home in this apartment. You've got all the essentials here, from a balcony for study breaks, to a sunny dining space in the kitchen. Perfect for study groups, or late night snacks.
We think this apartment is great for students of the University of Roma Tre. In just 15-minutes' walk you're right on campus. Plus, this area is known for its fantastic nightlife.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The shared balcony is the perfect spot to get out and enjoy the sun.
- The kitchen has all you need to cook, and enjoy meals.
- The University of Roma Tre is just a quick walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- There isn't a dryer for your laundry here. Maybe it's time to invest in a clothes rack.
- Smoking is allowed throughout this apartment. It might be a good idea to keep it to the balcony.
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a furnished 3-bedroom apartment on Via Costantino, Rome. Enjoy a cosy kitchen and dining area, where you can also access the balcony.
We think this apartment is great for students. The University of Roma Tre campus is just a quick walk away, perfect for those early morning classes. Smokers? You can indulge throughout this apartment.