**The sunshine terrace**
_Because I want a spot under clear Barcelona skies_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for somewhere you can get out and soak up the sun whenever it takes your fancy? Grab a chair, get comfy and take it all in.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the huge terrace. It's got all the space you need, whether you want to sunbathe, do a little yoga or add to the plant collection. You've got to have a terrace in Barcelona, right?
We think it’s ideal for a female looking for a bit of that small town charm. Gràcia is just outside the city centre, with heaps of bars and restaurants for you to try. There's even a cinema and market close by.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The terrace is huge.
- The living room gets lots of natural light.
- You're a quick walk from restaurants, shops, a market and a cinema.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is on the 4th floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator. Time to get climbing!
- You'll be living in this apartment with your landlady, who only accepts female tenants.
- Smoking is allowed here, but only out on the terrace.
**Your Home-checker, Xavier, said:**
_“I loved this property. It has a really nice big terrace with plenty of space. Plus, you're in a great area with lots of bars and restaurants."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a furnished 4th floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Carrer d'Aulèstia i Pijoan, Barcelona. You'll be staying with a live-in landlady, in an apartment with a sunny living room and large terrace.
This property is ideal for women looking for relaxed city living. You're just outside the hustle and bustle here, but still close to heaps of shops and restaurants. Smokers? Indulge out on the terrace.