**The spacious haven in Horta-Guinardó**
_Because I love space, and I love style_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so. This apartment offers space, it offers style, and it offers a great location. There's a little something here for everyone.
**Really? Tell me more...**
This apartment is all about modern style. You'll be able to enjoy the spacious living room and then head out onto the patio, your own private little jungle in the heart of Barcelona.
We think this apartment is best suited to both professionals and postgraduate students. It's outside the central city, but you've got all the essential amenities nearby. For students, the public library is close by.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent this apartment:**
- The patio offers the perfect space to sit out and enjoy the fresh air.
- You'll never run out of space in the living room, which is just enormous.
- The Mercat del Guinardó, just 5-minutes' walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is a dishwasher in the kitchen, but you won't have access to this. Time to crank up some tunes and get down to doing those dishes by hand.
- The live-in landlord, who is a man, only accepts female tenants.
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a beautiful 2-bedroom apartment on Carrer de Villar, Barcelona. You've got more space than you could ever dream of, including a huge living area. And, the patio offers your own little jungle, with even more space to relax.
The location would suit those looking for an authentic residential spot. Be sure to check out the famous Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, a former hospital with beautiful gardens.