**The green Gràcia**
_Because I love a little greenery, inside and out_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for somewhere you can relax, outside the big city hustle? Set yourself up at the foot of the Collserola mountains, and enjoy the view.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the spacious living room. It has a funky green colour scheme, plus a huge wooden shelving unit and a dining table. There's even a cosy balcony with a little table and chairs.
We think it’s ideal if you're looking for a quiet spot and enjoy beautiful city views. Head out to the Parc del Turó del Putxet and look out over Barcelona. Or, for something a bit different, check out the CosmoCaixa science museum.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is spacious, with a cool green colour scheme.
- You'll have your very own ensuite bathroom.
- This is a relaxed spot with amazing views of the city.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's no A/C installed here — just pop out to the balcony for a cool breeze.
- There's also no washer or dryer — time to check out your local laundromat.
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a furnished 6th floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Avinguda de la República Argentina, Barcelona. It boasts a spacious living room with a balcony and funky green colour scheme, and your very own ensuite bathroom.
This property is ideal if you're looking to escape the city hustle. Up here, you can take in stunning views of the city and enjoy lovely parks. Plus, you're still well connected by the Metro to the city centre.