**The student's picturesque paradise**
_Because there's nowhere better to see the city_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for something in an affordable part of the city, with unbeatable views of Barcelona? This could be it.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll be living with your fellow postgrads in this cosy apartment with a sunny living room. There, you can crank out assignments together, or settle into one of those comfy armchairs.
We think this apartment is great for female students looking to save a little money. This area is affordable, and being close to the mountains means you also get to enjoy great city views.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room makes a great sunny study space.
- The bedrooms get plenty of natural light.
- The Nou Barris park and library are just a quick walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- Bedroom 1 was missing beds when we went to visit, but the landlord will have put twin single beds in there by the time you move in.
- This apartment doesn't have a washing machine or dryer. Time to find your local laundromat!
- The kitchen doesn't have a washing machine or dryer. Aspiring chefs, this might not be for you.
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a sunny 4th floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Carrer de Travau, Barcelona. Enjoy a cosy living room with a dining table, and bedrooms that get plenty of natural light.
We think this apartment is great for female students looking for affordable living with a view. Head out to the hills for city views, and enjoy being a quick walk from local parks and shops.