**The Poblenou snug**
_Because I want new friends close to the beach_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you a fun-loving professional or student looking for some flatmate fun near Barcelona's beautiful beaches?
This one might be right up your alley. Come check it out with us.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the sleek modern decor. Crisp white walls and polished wooden floors. It's simple and stylish. Grab yourself some art from the local market and brighten up your room.
We think it’s ideal for laid-back professionals. You'll be within walking distance of the beach, and just a 20-minute subway ride away from Barcelona's city center. Convenient.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The kitchenette is small but it's got all the basics to whip up simple meals.
- Bring on the scorching summer heat – there's AC.
- The beach is just a 15-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- If you're in one of the bedrooms upstairs, you'll have access to a small kitchenette. The kitchen on the ground floor is for the exclusive use of rooms on that floor.
- There's no oven in the kitchen – those homemade cookies will have to wait.
- Good news, animal lovers! Pets are allowed in the apartment.
**Your Home-checker, Julio, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a fantastic shared apartment near Barcelona's sunny beaches. You've got bars, restaurants, and cafes nearby, as well as great public transport connections.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a neat ground floor, 4-bedroom apartment onCarrer De Pallars, Barcelona. It has a two kitchens, AC units to help keep you cool during the summer, and the beach is within easy reach.
This apartment is perfect for someone looking for a spot where you can relax and live life at your own pace. Explore a lesser-known side of Barcelona with the help of your new flatmates.