**The irresistible inner-city**
_Because I don't want to compromise on style or location_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something offering unbeatable charm, right in the heart of Barcelona? You'll never have a dull moment here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the rustic charm of this studio. Curl up in that funky armchair with a good book, and enjoy beautiful bare brick walls in your semi-independent sleeping area.
We think it’s ideal for a couple looking to experience central Barcelona at its best. Whether you're here for work, study, play, or a bit of everything, this is the spot for you.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This studio has a rustic, earthly vbe.
- The semi-independent sleeping area creates a little extra privacy.
- You're right in the heart of Barcelona, and close to the iconic Plaça de Catalunya.
**But you need to know this...**
- The sleeping area is semi-independent, and separated only by a curtain.
- There's no A/C installed here — crack open a window to let in the breeze.
- There's no oven or dishwasher in the kitchen — aspiring chefs, this might not be the one.
**Your Home-checker, Albert, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s right in the heart of Barcelona, and close to the famous Plaça de Catalunya. It's very cosy with a lovely sleeping area with a double bed."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a rustic 3rd floor, studio apartment on Carrer dels Tallers, Barcelona. It boasts charming, earthly vibes, with beautiful wooden furnishings and a bare brick wall in the sleeping area.
This property is ideal for a city-loving couple looking to indulge. You'll never run out of bars and restaurants to try, and will love being just a stone's throw from the bustling Plaça de Catalunya.