**The frugal in Saint Josse**
_Because sometimes less is more_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a compact spot with just the bare essentials? Want to plant your flag in one of Brussels' most charming neighborhoods?
This one might be right up your alley. Come check it out with us.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll love the location. Whether you're looking for swooning architecture, canals, or some of the best cuisine in Brussels, this spot has you covered. Saint Josse definitely lives up to the hype.
We think it's ideal for an on-the-go individual. The open-plan layout allows you to save time and space. Wake up, whip up a quick breakfast and head out into the world.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Open-plan living. Compact and functional.
- The no-frills decor. Everything you need, nothing you don't.
- Jardin Botanique is a 5-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's no washing machine or dryer — a trip to the laundromat might be in order.
- The kitchen is not fully-equipped — please remember to bring your own cooking paraphernalia.
- You'll be on the 2nd floor with no elevator — a little cardio never hurt anyone.
- There's no oven in the kitchen — those homemade cookies will have to wait.
- The shower is in the living room — might want to get some curtains for more privacy.
- There are 2 toilets available, and these are shared with other tenants in the building.
**Your Home-checker, Victor, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a compact studio in a typical Brussels suburb.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a neat 2nd floor, studio apartment on Dwarsstraat, Brussels. It boasts open-plan living, and simple decor close to some of the trendiest hotspots in town.
This apartment is perfect if you're looking to live central. In Saint Josse, you can enjoy some peace and quiet relatively close to the hustle and bustle of Brussels' City Center.