**The lovely loft**
_Because I want a trendy pad with plenty of character_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a trendy yet functional pad in a great location? Then pack your bags this could be the one.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this awesome space. The studio is stylish and contemporary, decorated in a chic monochrome, with a couple of pop-art posters on the wall lending a cool splash of colour. The mezzanine level bedroom makes excellent use of the space. You'll love to call this place home.
We think this apartment is ideal for an on-the-go couple. In Saint-Gilles you will find a great selection of multicultural cuisine and shops in the area, and Porte de Hal is just a couple of minutes walk away.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The chic layout. We love the mezzanine level bedroom.
- Porte de Hal is just a short stroll away.
- The studio gets lots of natural light. Check out those lovely skylights.
**But you need to know this…**
- There is no washing machine and no dryer – no problem, there is a coin operated laundromat around the corner.
- The apartment is located on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator – get in a free leg workout every day.
**Your Home-checker, Vincent, said:**
_“It's a stylish apartment in a really good location. You've got Metro stations, supermarkets, and plenty of restaurants close by.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a stylish 3rd floor, studio apartment on Chaussée de Waterloo, Brussels. It boasts stylish decor, a lovely mezzanine level bedroom, and it gets plenty of natural light.
This property is ideal for an on-the-go couple. You’ll be in a lively neighborhood, with shops, restaurants, and iconic spots like Porte de Hal close by.