**The crash pad**
_Because I want a comfy place to rest up_
**Will I like it here?**
Looking for a cosy loft in a great location? Then pack your bags this could be the one.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this functional space. The combined living and sleeping area is cute and cosy, with a comfortable bed and lovely sofa. There’s even a table at which to enjoy a sit down meal. Easy living.
We think this apartment is ideal for a laid-back couple looking for a location to match their lifestyle. Ganshoren is a largely residential spot with plenty of markets, a few good restaurants, and lush green parks. The stunning National Basilica of the Sacred Heart is close by too.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The lovely sofa. The perfect spot to put your feet up.
- Elisabeth Park is just a short stroll away.
- The apartment gets plenty of natural light.
**But you need to know this…**
- There is no washing machine in this apartment – no problem, just head down to the local laundromat.
- The apartment is located on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator – get in a free leg workout every day.
- There is no oven or stove in the kitchen – there is a microwave though, so you can still heat up a meal.
**Your Home-checker, Benjamin, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s super comfortable and bright and in a great location. You’ve got shops, restaurants, and bus stops close by.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a cosy 3rd floor, studio apartment on Oude Pastoriestraat, Brussels. It boasts a functional layout, a lovely sofa, and it gets plenty of natural light.
This property is ideal for a laid-back couple. You’ll be in a predominantly residential neighborhood, with shops, restaurants, and iconic spots like National Basilica of the Sacred Heart close by.