**The Eco Retreat**
_Because you want to save the planet._
**Will I like it here?**
100%. Are you a woman looking to live with other women and share tips on an environmentally and health conscious diet? This place is just for vegans, vegetarians, and other followers of plant-based diets. Perfect.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You're going to love having access to a garden, especially on sunny days. Or even when it's a bit overcast, it's a great place for morning yoga.
We think this property is ideal for women women looking for shared accommodating in Dublin . Are you veggie or vegan? This house is just for followers of a plant-based diet, so you'll fit right in :)
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Hate public transport? Parking is available so you can use your car instead.
- A dishwasher is ideal if you're prone to laziness.
- Laundry will be a breeze with both a washer and dryer in the house.
**But you need to know this...**
- Although there are no photos of it, the living room can also be used by the tenants.
- Bedroom 1's ensuite only has a toilet, not a shower.
- This landlord only accepts female tenants who are postgrads or professionals, and vegetarians, vegans, or others following a plant based diet.
**Your Home-checker, Verónica, said:**
_“this is a lovely home in Terenure...about 35 or 40 minutes by bus from Dublin city-centre...walking distance from the house is the bus stop...and the village with shops, pubs, restaurants, and a supermarket..."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a 4-bedroom house on Greenlea Road in Dublin. It is bright and welcoming and has many bonuses like a garden, as well as the convenience of a dishwasher, washer, and dryer.
It is perfect for women who have just arrived in Dublin and need some help settling in. The live-in landlady can help you find your feet. Just remember: this house is only for vegetarians and vegans! Maybe consider making the switch?