**The Ballymun beauty**
_Because I seek a quiet space to relax_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a spot with plenty of space to relax inside and out? Well check out this peaceful house with a lovely living room and a quiet, shared patio.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the cozy, classic decor. Imagine cuddling up on the sofa with a good book in front of the fire. Or sit around the table in the kitchen and catch up with your flatmates. There's plenty of options to relax here.
We think it’s ideal for anyone looking for a spot outside the centre of Dublin. Escape the hustle and bustle of city living in quiet, residential Ballymun. You'll find all the essentials nearby from a supermarket to a few restaurants.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- That patio is just waiting for some summer sun.
- The kitchen is fit for a cooking queen with little luxuries like a dishwasher.
- Commute to Dublin City University in around 20-minutes.
**But you need to know this...**
- The landlady has a pet cat and a small pet dog. So that's great news if you're an animal lover.
- Smoking is allowed, but only in the garden.
- You'll be sharing this house with the live-in landlady.
**Your Home-checker, Mark, said:**
_“I loved this property. It's in a great location, and the house is beautiful too.”_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a peaceful 3-bedroom house on Belclare Grove, Dublin. It boasts cozy, modern decor perfect for relaxing after a long day. From the fire in the living room, to the patio just waiting for summer to arrive, there's plenty of space to unwind.
This is a peaceful 3-bedroom house on Belclare Grove, Dublin. It boasts classic decor, a lovely living room with fireplace, and a patio just waiting for summer to arrive. Smoker? You can do your thing in the garden.