**The Alfama charmer**
_Because I want history, up close and colourful_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a classic charmer in a location to match? Who doesn't want a slice of that?
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the stylish decor. The apartment boasts a charming mix of classic and contemporary, with polished wooden floors, fashionable furnishings and art adorning the walls.
We think it’s ideal for an adventurous couple or small family looking for an impossibly charming spot. Alfama is historic, lively, and plenty of fun. Get lost amongst the winding streets and stumble upon your new favourite restaurant.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The classic charm.
- There is a cute standing balcony overlooking a typical Lisbon street.
- Locations don't get much better than this!
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment is located on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator – get in a free leg workout every day.
- There is a storage room in the apartment that you will not have access to.
- Bedroom 1 does not have a window, so it doesn't get a lot of natural light – ideal if you love to sleep in.
**Your Home-checker, Filipa, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a classic apartment in a charming and iconic neighbourhood.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a charming 2nd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Rua Do Salvador, Lisbon. It boasts classic decor, a cute standing balcony, and some cool art to spice things up.
This property is ideal for an adventurous couple looking to live in an historic neighbourhood. Alfama is as typical as it gets, and you'll be close to iconic spots, great restaurants, and very cool bars.