**The Lineal charmer**
_Because I want style on a budget_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you a student looking for an affordable place in a typical Madrid barrio? Want to live like one of the locals?
Ciudad Lineal is your gateway into the real Madrid. Come check it out with us.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the living room. Stylish furnishings, gorgeous wooden floors, and lots of natural light coming in through the windows. It's the perfect place to bond with your new flatmates. Ready to break the ice?
We think it’s ideal for students. Okay, Ciudad Lineal might not be a super central location, but don't blow your budget living in Centro! Set up in a tranquil, budget-friendly neighborhood and whip into the city for some fun.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is all set to entertain.
- The modern decor. Love the Scandinavian-style furnishings.
- Parque El Calero is a 10-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- You'll be on the 4th floor with no elevator – a little cardio never hurt anyone.
- Smoking is allowed but only on the balcony.
- You'll be sharing the apartment with the live-in landlady, her son, and a dog – it'll feel like a home away from home.
**Your Home-checker, Elena, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a beautiful apartment in a quiet residential neighborhood. You've got shops, parks, and supermarkets nearby, as well as great public transport connections.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a fantastisc 4th floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Calle De Manipa, Madrid. It boasts a spacious living room, impeccable decor, and you've got plenty of parks nearby.
We think this apartment is perfect for students. If you're looking to live like a true Madrileño, look no further than Ciudad Lineal. Enjoy Madrid's quieter side in the company of a lovely Spanish family. Smoker? You can puff away on the balcony.