**The students down south**
_Because I seek a bargain outside the hustle_
**Will I like it here?**
Looking to drain the budget on an overpriced central room? No? Well, grab a lovely room in Puente de Vallecas then.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll love how tidy this apartment is. It has been recently refurbished and is in excellent condition. The kitchen is modern and the bedrooms are sleek and stylish.
We think it’s ideal for a female student looking for a laid-back local spot. Who wants to pay hefty rental prices? Live local and whip into the city for some fun.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The affordable bedrooms – everything you need at the right price.
- The apartment has been recently refurbished.
- Escape the hustle and explore a lesser known side of the city.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is no living room here – but you'll have a generous kitchen, as well as a cool little covered balcony.
- This apartment is located on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator. Get in a leg workout every day.
- Smoker? You can do your thing by open windows.
**Your Home-checker, Victoria, said:**
_“I loved this property. You'll have everything you need close by, including public transport.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a lovely 2nd floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Calle De La Imagen, Madrid. Grab an affordable room, in an authentic Madrid barrio, and get your adventure up and running.
We think this apartment is ideal for a female student. Save on rent and spend it on the weekends. You'll need the extra cash in this fun city.