**The botanical chic**
_Because I want green everywhere_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a stylish spot with lots of plants in a cosmopolitan Madrid barrio?
You're in luck, this one might be right up your alley.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the decor. Stylish furnishings, colorful hanging lamps, and lots of fashionable indoor plants. Step inside of your own chic jungle.
We think it's ideal for outgoing professionals. In Chueca, you'll always be only a few blocks away from the trendiest hotspots in Madrid.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The standing balcony. A must-have in a Madrid apartment.
- The modern decor. The plants add a nice touch.
- Gran Vía is a 10-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's a washing machine but no dryer – no probs, just air dry your clothes on the balcony.
- Professionals only, sorry!
- Smoking is allowed. But only on the balcony.
**Our Homechecker, Daniela, said:**
_“I loved this property. It's a great apartment in one of the trendiest parts of town.”_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a lovely 2nd floor, studio apartment on Calle Del Barquillo, Madrid. It has a sunny standing balcony, lovely decor, and it's within easy reach of the city centre.
It is perfect for hipster professionals. If you enjoy drinking soy lattes in a styrofoam cup, you will probably love Chueca in all its diverse gloriousness.