**The sleek studio by the Prado**
_Because it's classy_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a practical but elegant home?
Look no further. This lovely place is for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll find lots to love about this adorable place. With lots of natural light, sleek, white walls, and a fantastic location next to the Prado Museum in Madrid's historic city center, this place has it all.
We think this is an ideal home for Holly Golightly types, chic professionals, or classy couples.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- Admire the sleek decor— so cute.
- Sip your morning coffee from the balcony— heavenly.
- Explore the artwork at the Prado Museum— it's a short walk from your doorstep.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment doesn't have a washing machine— you'll have to find a laundromat nearby.
- The property is on the 2nd floor of a building with no elevator— but a little exercise never hurts.
**Our Homechecker, Pepa, said:**
_“I love this property. It's bright, it's cute, and it's in a nice area.”_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a 2nd floor, studio apartment on Calle del Gobernador, Madrid. It's sunny, it's sleek, and it's chic— what's not to love?
The location is unbeatable— you'll be living right in the heart of Madrid's historic city center, with all the museums, parks, restaurants, cafes, tapas bars, and shops you could ever want all around you. Perfection.