**The slick and sleek**
_Because I want modern style in a vibrant spot_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something with all the essentials in an unbeatable central spot? It's all right here, inside and out.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this functional space. The kitchenette fits snugly beside the bathroom, and there's even a desk for enjoying meals or working. Built-in shelving houses the TV, so you can watch from bed. It's a compact cutie.
We think it’s ideal for an on-the-go tenant looking for a lively, central spot. Get around on the Metro with ease, and enjoy being close to the city centre and universities. The vibrant nightlife is a great bonus too.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This studio is stylish and super functional, with all the essentials.
- The big window lets in heaps of natural light.
- You're close to parks, shops, bars and restaurants here.
**But you need to know this...**
- The entrance of this studio opens out to a common living area, which is shared with other apartments on the same floor — it could be a good chance to meet some new people.
- The kitchenette doesn't have an oven or dishwasher — aspiring chefs, beware.
**Your Home-checker, Marcos, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a convenient, central location close to plenty of Metro stations. It has a nice big window, with lovely street views."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a sleek 3rd floor, studio apartment on Calle de Alberto Aguilera, Madrid. It boasts a modern living space with a kitchenette and TV, plus a big window that lets in plenty of natural light.
This property is ideal for someone looking to experience the best of central Madrid. You're close to the centre, universities, and spots like the beautiful Parque del Oeste. You'll spend hours exploring.