**The cool and compact**
_Because I want all the essentials within arm's reach_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a studio boasting minimalist style, with everything you need and nothing you don't? Sometimes, less really is more.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this cosy, functional space. This studio really packs a punch, with a double bed, desk, TV, A/C and equipped kitchenette. Plus, it has a crisp white colour scheme. Neat!
We think it’s ideal if you're looking to be in a relaxed spot, just a stone's throw from the vibrant nightlife of Salamanca. When you need a break, grab a picnic lunch and relax in El Retiro Park.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The minimalist decor.
- There's a TV to watch from bed.
- You're an easy walk from the huge El Retiro Park.
**But you need to know this...**
- The washing machine and dryer are in a communal area, shared with the other studio apartments in the building — make sure to keep track of your socks!
- There's no dishwasher or oven here — aspiring chefs, beware.
- This studio is pretty compact — there's not a lot of room to move, but at least that means less time vacuuming.
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a cosy studio apartment on Calle de Fernán Gonzalez, Madrid. It boasts a compact and sleek living space, with all the essentials, including a TV that you can see from the comfort of your bed.
This property is ideal if you're looking for a laid-back but central location. Bask in the sun at El Retiro Park, or peruse the upscale shops of Salamanca. There's plenty to keep you entertained around here.