**The crowd pleaser**
_Because I want a lively local spot._
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a room in a neighbourhood with shopping, entertainment and plenty of greenery? Get ready to explore, it's going to take you a while.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this vibrant neighbourhood. You're just across the road from La Vaguada shopping centre, and close to cinemas and parks. For students, you'll be just a 15-minute walk from the UAM campus.
We think it’s ideal for tenants looking for a simple, straightforward living space. You've got a cosy living room and covered balcony, a fully equipped kitchen and a cute bathroom to share.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This apartment has everything you need, and nothing you don't.
- There's a cosy, covered balcony off the living room.
- This neighbourhood has a great range of things to see and do.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's only 1 bathroom to share between the 3 bedrooms — keep those morning showers quick.
- The landlord will be living in the apartment with you.
- Smoking is allowed here, but only on the balcony.
**Your Home-checker, Kelly, said:**
_“I loved this property. It has a nice balcony off the living room for a little extra storage. Plus, you're just across the road from a great shopping centre."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a furnished 2nd floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Plaza de Mondariz, Madrid. You'll be staying with a live-in landlord, in a tidy apartment with all the essentials.
This property is ideal for tenants looking for a neighbourhood outside tourist central, but with plenty to do. Students can walk to campus with ease too. Smokers? Indulge out on the balcony.