**The height of elegance**
_Because who doesn't love that sophisticated style?_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Do you have an appreciation for the finer things, and dream of an elegant living space?
If so, this could be the place for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll love the modern style of this apartment. The living room has 2 cosy balconies, plus a breakfast bar with a beautiful wooden counter top.
We think this apartment is great for anyone looking for a vibrant, trendy location. You're just a stone's throw from El Retiro Park, home to the Palacio de Cristal.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is beautifully modern and has space to relax and entertain.
- The balconies are the perfect spots to watch the world go by.
- You've got unbeatable access to El Retiro Park.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's a washing machine, but no dryer available here. It might be time to invest in a clothes rack.
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment, but only out on the balcony.
- Pets are allowed here.
**Our Homechecker, Kelly, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s got lots of storage, plus a beautiful wooden countertop in the kitchen."_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a beautiful 2nd floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Calle del Alcalde Sáinz de Baranda, Madrid. Enjoy this elegant style, with 2 cosy balconies to enjoy.
We think this apartment is ideal for a trendy couple looking for a vibrant area. Smokers? You can indulge out on the balcony. Pet owners? Bring your furry friends along with you.