**The authentic charmer**
_Because I want to experience the real Roma_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Looking for a bright and spacious room in an apartment with plenty of character? Forget the mundane this place is sure to inspire.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the look of this one. This pad has beautiful retro tiling, classic art adorning the walls, and lovely homely vibes. The bedroom is spacious and gets plenty of natural light. You'll love to come home to this place.
We think this apartment is ideal for an on-the-go individual wanting to experience a lively and authentic part of the city. Trastevere is populated with excellent nightlife, great restaurants, and it's close to the River Tiber.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The bedrooms are tastefully furnished.
- The apartment has wonderful homely vibes.
- Villa Sciarra Park is just a short stroll away.
**But you need to know this…**
- There is a balcony but it is only accessible from the landlord's bedroom.
- There is no oven in the kitchen – there is a stove though, so you can still show off your chef skills.
- You will be sharing this apartment with the live-in landlord.
**Your Home-checker, Federico, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in one of the best neighborhoods of Rome with excellent nightlife.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a charming 6th floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Viale Di Trastevere, Rome. It boasts tastefully furnished bedrooms, charming decor, and has lovely homely vibes.
This property is ideal for an on-the-go individual. You’ll be in an authentic and lively neighborhood, with shops, restaurants, and iconic spots like The River Tiber close by.