**The rustic retreat**
_Because I love that classic charm._
**Will I like it here?**
We certainly think so.
Are you looking for a space with beautifully unique decor and charming tiling to add a rustic vibe? If so, you've come to the right place.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll love this unique apartment. It boasts classic style, and the kitchen and bathroom are both beautifully tiled. It's your Roman retreat just outside the city centre.
We think this apartment is great for anyone looking for a trendy, vibrant stay. This area is bursting with restaurants, bars and cafés. Taste your way through Pigneto and the wide range of cuisines on offer.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The tiling gives this apartment a rustic, country vibe.
- Your building has a shared courtyard with lots of green space.
- This area has more restaurants than you'll (probably) ever get to try.
**But you need to know this...**
- There isn't a dryer available in this apartment, but you've got strings outside the kitchen for those sunny days.
- The landlady will be living in the property with you.
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment, but only in your bedroom.
**Your Home-checker, Carlotta, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in a young, artsy area in a really quiet condo. The kitchen and bathroom has beautiful tiling too."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a stylish ground floor, 3-bedroom apartment on Via Raimondo Montecuccoli, Rome. You'll be staying with a live-in landlady, and will enjoy classic decor and a shared courtyard.
We think this apartment is great for professionals and postgrads looking for a trendy area. You'll never run out of bars and restaurants, that's for sure. Smokers? You can indulge in the comfort of your bedroom.