**The central charmer**
_Because I seek a spot with history and personality._
**Will I like it here?**
Maybe. Are you searching for an authentic, antique Roman lifestyle with everything that matters nearby? This could be it.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You can really fulfill your Roman fantasy here. Sip matured vino from long stemmed glasses. Slurp up some spaghetti. It's an elegant home with lots of charm.
We think it's ideal for a pair of workers wanting a gorgeous setup in a central spot. The Colosseum is less than 10-minutes walk away. Wow.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- We love the central neighbourhood, especially the local markets.
- You can really enjoy cooking an authentic meal in the superb kitchen. And check out the view from the window!
- The decor is colourful and charming. Check out the bedrooms.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's no elevator here, but walking up those gorgeous marble stairs isn't gonna dampen your spirit.
- Smoking is allowed here, but next to open windows only, please.
**Our Homechecker, Charlie, said:**
_“I love this property. It's incredibly beautiful and instantly charming, even before you get in the door!”_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a charming 4th floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Via di S. Maria Maggiore, Rome. It's all about authentic historical charm, from the kitchen to the bedrooms.
We think this apartment is perfect for a couple of professionals wanting a place with character. Everything you want is in the neighbourhood, including the iconic Colosseum. Smoker? Feel free to... but only next to open windows, please.