**The family duplex**
_Because everyone's related._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so. If you want a cozy but spacious room and want to be outside the city center, this is the spot for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
Your room comes fully furnished and receives plenty of natural light. The common areas include a full bathroom (on your floor), a fully equipped kitchen, and a living/dining room.
We think the room is perfect for someone who is looking for that "host family" vibe.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent this apartment:**
- Bedroom 1 is big and bright.
- The private patio is the perfect place to relax.
- The apartment receives lots of natural light.
**But you need to know this...**
- Smoking is allowed. But only in bedrooms.
- The landlord's mother lives on the ground floor and her 44-year old son lives on your floor.
**Our Homechecker, Simone, said:**
_“I really loved this property. It's big and the landlord is very nice.”_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a beautiful ground floor, 3-bedroom duplex on Plaça del Tèxtil, Barcelona. The available room is on the upper floor, and you will be sharing the property with the landlord and his family.
If you enjoy a family atmosphere and are looking for a quiet but convenient district, this room is perfect for you.