Dublin 7 rooms for rent

Spotahome visits and verifies the property. Just watch the video and book online

Most popular rooms for rent in Dublin 7

Looking for an area on the rise? Then check out Dublin 7…

It was relatively unknown just a few years ago. Now, a surge of new development has turned Dublin 7 into the city’s go-to hipster hangout. Ten points to gentrification!

The rental prices seem to have risen along with the area’s profile. House sharing may be your best bet to find affordable rooms here. But Dublin 7’s proximity to the city centre and all its top hotspots makes it worth it.

Ready to find popular rooms to rent in Dublin 7? Here’s our selection:

Lovely room to rent in Old City, Dublin
Checked
Swipe right to learn more

We love...

  • Hanging with the flatmates – you've got the perfect social setup here.
  • Partying the night away at Temple Bar – what a fun city.
  • Exploring the best of central Dublin – what a spot!

To keep in mind

  • 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms – get in quick for your morning shower.
931 €/month
-Lovely room to rent in Old City, Dublin

**The inner-city reveller** _Because I like the night._ **Will I like it here?** It would be hard not to. Are you a young student or professional looking to soak up everything Dublin has to offer? There is fun to be had around here. Get amongst it. **Really? Tell me more...** You'll love the location. You're right in the heart of the historic city centre, and just south of the Liffey. Walk to Temple Bar in under 15 minutes. If you like to get rowdy in the pub on a Friday night, you've come to the right place. We think it’s ideal for a student or young professional. It's a classic Dublin apartment, with comfortable furnished rooms and generous common areas to hang out in with the flatmates. Everything you need, in an unbeatable spot. **Your top 3 reasons to rent here:** - The spacious open-plan kitchen and living room. - The location. - The location, again! It's so good we are putting it in twice. **But you need to know this...** - 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms – get in quick for your morning shower. **Your Home-checker, Mark, said:** _“I loved this property. It's a lovely apartment in an unbeatable location. Here you'll have restaurants, cafes ad bars galore.”_ **Help me make up my mind…** This is a comfortable 6-bedroom apartment on Usher Street, Dublin. It boasts lovely furnished rooms, spacious common areas and classic decor. We think this apartment is ideal for a student or young professional. Kick your Dublin experience into high gear and grab a spot in the thick of the action. We think you'll love it.
View more
Room for rent in 6-bedroom apartment in the Old City, Dublin
Checked
Swipe right to learn more

We love...

  • Hanging with the flatmates – you've got the perfect social setup here.
  • Partying the night away at Temple Bar – what a fun city.
  • Exploring the best of central Dublin – what a spot!

To keep in mind

  • 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms – get in quick for your morning shower.
931 €/month
-Room for rent in 6-bedroom apartment in the Old City, Dublin

**The inner-city reveller** _Because I like the night._ **Will I like it here?** It would be hard not to. Are you a young student or professional looking to soak up everything Dublin has to offer? There is fun to be had around here. Get amongst it. **Really? Tell me more...** You'll love the location. You're right in the heart of the historic city centre, and just south of the Liffey. Walk to Temple Bar in under 15 minutes. If you like to get rowdy in the pub on a Friday night, you've come to the right place. We think it’s ideal for a student or young professional. It's a classic Dublin apartment, with comfortable furnished rooms and generous common areas to hang out in with the flatmates. Everything you need, in an unbeatable spot. **Your top 3 reasons to rent here:** - The spacious open-plan kitchen and living room. - The location. - The location, again! It's so good we are putting it in twice. **But you need to know this...** - 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms – get in quick for your morning shower. **Your Home-checker, Mark, said:** _“I loved this property. It's a lovely apartment in an unbeatable location. Here you'll have restaurants, cafes ad bars galore.”_ **Help me make up my mind…** This is a comfortable 6-bedroom apartment on Usher Street, Dublin. It boasts lovely furnished rooms, spacious common areas and classic decor. We think this apartment is ideal for a student or young professional. Kick your Dublin experience into high gear and grab a spot in the thick of the action. We think you'll love it.
View more
Room for rent in 6-bedroom apartment in the Old City, Dublin
Checked
Swipe right to learn more

We love...

  • Hanging with the flatmates – you've got the perfect social setup here.
  • Partying the night away at Temple Bar – what a fun city.
  • Exploring the best of central Dublin – what a spot!

To keep in mind

  • 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms – get in quick for your morning shower.
931 €/month
-Room for rent in 6-bedroom apartment in the Old City, Dublin

**The inner-city reveller** _Because I like the night._ **Will I like it here?** It would be hard not to. Are you a young student or professional looking to soak up everything Dublin has to offer? There is fun to be had around here. Get amongst it. **Really? Tell me more...** You'll love the location. You're right in the heart of the historic city centre, and just south of the Liffey. Walk to Temple Bar in under 15 minutes. If you like to get rowdy in the pub on a Friday night, you've come to the right place. We think it’s ideal for a student or young professional. It's a classic Dublin apartment, with comfortable furnished rooms and generous common areas to hang out in with the flatmates. Everything you need, in an unbeatable spot. **Your top 3 reasons to rent here:** - The spacious open-plan kitchen and living room. - The location. - The location, again! It's so good we are putting it in twice. **But you need to know this...** - 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms – get in quick for your morning shower. **Your Home-checker, Mark, said:** _“I loved this property. It's a lovely apartment in an unbeatable location. Here you'll have restaurants, cafes ad bars galore.”_ **Help me make up my mind…** This is a comfortable 6-bedroom apartment on Usher Street, Dublin. It boasts lovely furnished rooms, spacious common areas and classic decor. We think this apartment is ideal for a student or young professional. Kick your Dublin experience into high gear and grab a spot in the thick of the action. We think you'll love it.
View more
Room in open 3-bedroom flat to rent near Jameson Distillery
Checked
Swipe right to learn more

We love...

  • Getting some fresh air on the balcony— bliss.
  • Speeding through laundry day— you'll have a washer and dryer.
  • Exploring central Dublin— the best of the city centre is nearby. Perfection.

To keep in mind

  • This place is so lovely that you might not ever want to leave!
650 €/month
-Room in open 3-bedroom flat to rent near Jameson Distillery

**The comfy corner** _Because the big bulky sofa makes me feel at home_ **Will I like it here?** Maybe. Do you want a downtown space that makes you feel warm and comfortable? This flat is all of that and more. **Really? Tell me more...** You can relax into the big sofa. Call dibs on the armchair so you can spread yourself out. There’s a balcony with chairs. It overlooks a pedestrian path. Plus, you'll have 2 bathrooms. Lovely. We think this is the perfect pad for anyone searching for a comfy corner in central Dublin. **Your top 3 reasons to live here:** - Get some fresh air on the balcony— bliss. - Speed through laundry day— you'll have a washer and dryer. - Explore central Dublin— the best of the city centre is nearby. Perfection. **But you need to know this...** - This place is so lovely that you might not ever want to leave! **Your Home-checker, Mark, said:** _“I love this property. It's beautiful and large...and 1 of the bathrooms is ensuite.”_ **Help me make up my mind...** This is a nice 1st floor, 3-bedroom flat at Smithfield, Dublin. It's got a great balcony, 2 full bathrooms, and every essential appliance— what's not to love?
View more
Room in open 3-bedroom flat to rent near Jameson Distillery
Checked
Swipe right to learn more

We love...

  • Getting some fresh air on the balcony— bliss.
  • Speeding through laundry day— you'll have a washer and dryer.
  • Exploring central Dublin— the best of the city centre is nearby. Perfection.

To keep in mind

  • This place is so lovely that you might not ever want to leave!
1500 €/month
-Room in open 3-bedroom flat to rent near Jameson Distillery

**The comfy corner** _Because the big bulky sofa makes me feel at home_ **Will I like it here?** Maybe. Do you want a downtown space that makes you feel warm and comfortable? This flat is all of that and more. **Really? Tell me more...** You can relax into the big sofa. Call dibs on the armchair so you can spread yourself out. There’s a balcony with chairs. It overlooks a pedestrian path. Plus, you'll have 2 bathrooms. Lovely. We think this is the perfect pad for anyone searching for a comfy corner in central Dublin. **Your top 3 reasons to live here:** - Get some fresh air on the balcony— bliss. - Speed through laundry day— you'll have a washer and dryer. - Explore central Dublin— the best of the city centre is nearby. Perfection. **But you need to know this...** - This place is so lovely that you might not ever want to leave! **Your Home-checker, Mark, said:** _“I love this property. It's beautiful and large...and 1 of the bathrooms is ensuite.”_ **Help me make up my mind...** This is a nice 1st floor, 3-bedroom flat at Smithfield, Dublin. It's got a great balcony, 2 full bathrooms, and every essential appliance— what's not to love?
View more
Room in open 3-bedroom flat to rent near Jameson Distillery
Checked
Swipe right to learn more

We love...

  • Getting some fresh air on the balcony— bliss.
  • Speeding through laundry day— you'll have a washer and dryer.
  • Exploring central Dublin— the best of the city centre is nearby. Perfection.

To keep in mind

  • This place is so lovely that you might not ever want to leave!
715 €/month
-Room in open 3-bedroom flat to rent near Jameson Distillery

**The comfy corner** _Because the big bulky sofa makes me feel at home_ **Will I like it here?** Maybe. Do you want a downtown space that makes you feel warm and comfortable? This flat is all of that and more. **Really? Tell me more...** You can relax into the big sofa. Call dibs on the armchair so you can spread yourself out. There’s a balcony with chairs. It overlooks a pedestrian path. Plus, you'll have 2 bathrooms. Lovely. We think this is the perfect pad for anyone searching for a comfy corner in central Dublin. **Your top 3 reasons to live here:** - Get some fresh air on the balcony— bliss. - Speed through laundry day— you'll have a washer and dryer. - Explore central Dublin— the best of the city centre is nearby. Perfection. **But you need to know this...** - This place is so lovely that you might not ever want to leave! **Your Home-checker, Mark, said:** _“I love this property. It's beautiful and large...and 1 of the bathrooms is ensuite.”_ **Help me make up my mind...** This is a nice 1st floor, 3-bedroom flat at Smithfield, Dublin. It's got a great balcony, 2 full bathrooms, and every essential appliance— what's not to love?
View more
Beds for rent in shared room in 6-bedroom flat in Smithfield
Swipe right to learn more
806 €/month
-Beds for rent in shared room in 6-bedroom flat in Smithfield

**The up-close-and-personal space** _Because making new friends is fun_ **Will I like it here?** That depends. Are you looking for affordable living in central Dublin? Then you’ve hit the jackpot with this Smithfield flatshare. **Really? Tell me more...** You’ll feel at home here in no time. Rustle up your favourite dishes in the fully-equipped kitchen. Share stories from your bunk until the early hours. **Give me 1 more reason to live here...** - You’re a stone’s throw from the River Liffey. **But you need to know this...** We haven’t visited this place ... yet. We send Home-checkers to visit every apartment on Spotahome, so come back soon for a guided tour plus 360° and HD photos.
View more
Beds for rent in shared room in 6-bedroom flat in Smithfield
Swipe right to learn more
806 €/month
-Beds for rent in shared room in 6-bedroom flat in Smithfield

**The up-close-and-personal space** _Because making new friends is fun_ **Will I like it here?** That depends. Are you looking for affordable living in central Dublin? Then you’ve hit the jackpot with this Smithfield flatshare. **Really? Tell me more...** You’ll feel at home here in no time. Rustle up your favourite dishes in the fully-equipped kitchen. Share stories from your bunk until the early hours. **Give me 1 more reason to live here...** - You’re a stone’s throw from the River Liffey. **But you need to know this...** We haven’t visited this place ... yet. We send Home-checkers to visit every apartment on Spotahome, so come back soon for a guided tour plus 360° and HD photos.
View more
Room for rent in 2-bedroom house in Broadstone, Dublin
Checked
Swipe right to learn more

We love...

  • Sunbathing in the garden – get ready for summer.
  • Soaking up the decor – chic and homey.
  • Strutting down Henry Street – shop 'til you drop.

To keep in mind

  • There's a washing machine but no dryer – no worries, you can air-dry your clothes in the garden.
700 €/month
-Room for rent in 2-bedroom house in Broadstone, Dublin

**The majestic shared** _Because I seek new friends in a happening location_ **Will I like it here?** That depends. Are you a social butterfly looking to meet new people in a central Dublin neighborhood? This one might be right up your alley. Come check it out with us. **Really? Tell me more...** You will love the location. Broadstone is central, picturesque, and well-connected. Here, you'll be close to both the River Liffey and the most emblematic sights in the city. We think it’s ideal for fun-loving extroverts. You've got a spacious living room that's perfect to share stories and meals with your new flatmates and a luscious garden to enjoy on warm summer days. **Your top 3 reasons to live here:** - The garden has 'Sunday BBQ' written all over it. - The elegant decor. That fireplace is giving us life. - Henry Street is a 5-minute walk away. Time for a retail therapy session. **But you need to know this...** - There's a washing machine but no dryer – no worries, you can air-dry your clothes in the garden. **Your Home-checker, Tom, said:** _“I loved this property. It’s a lovely house close to Dublin's city center. You've got bars, restaurants, and cafes nearby, as well as great public transport connections.”_ **Help me make up my mind…** This is a neat 2-bedroom house on Chancery Pl, Dublin. It boasts a plant-filled garden and classy decor within easy reach of the most famous sights in the city. This house is ideal for someone looking to live central. If you want to soak up everything Dublin has to offer, Broadstone is a great starting point for your journey.
View more
Bright room in 2-bedroom apartment in Old City, Dublin
Checked
Swipe right to learn more

We love...

  • The balcony is a lovely area to have your morning coffee.
  • There is a washing machine and dryer available for you to get your laundry done at home.
  • There are plenty of great bars and restaurants within walking distance.
  • You will be within walking distance from Trinity College Dublin.
  • There is parking available if you need it.

To keep in mind

  • The landlord would prefer to live with another gay male, preferably Spanish speaking. However, he accepts individuals, couples from any gender, orientation or nationality!
1040 €/month
-Bright room in 2-bedroom apartment in Old City, Dublin

There is a room to rent in this bright 2-bedroom apartment with a live-in landlord on Usher's Island in Old City. The apartment is 55 m² and has a lovely open-plan kitchen and living area that is fully equipped and opens out onto a balcony. If you're looking to live central to Dublin, this apartment is a great option. You will be in a well-connected area making it easy to make your way around the city. Within walking distance you will have a cinema, a park, and the iconic Dublin Castle!
View more
Cozy room in 3-bedroom flatshare in Old City, Dublin
Checked
Swipe right to learn more
931 €/month
-Cozy room in 3-bedroom flatshare in Old City, Dublin

**The All-in-One** _Because Old City has it all_ **Will I like it here?** Yes. You'll get your choice of a cozy bedroom in a great neighborhood. **Really? Tell me more...** You'll love that although a bit compact the flat receives plenty of natural light. We think the flat is a great choice if you're looking for a lively area outside of the main city center. **Your top reasons to live here:** - The communal living room / kitchen makes the property really friendly - a great place to make new friends. - We love the location. You're near the banks of the River Liffey and have plenty of cultural centers, bars, and shops to discover. **But you need to know this...** We haven’t visited bedrooms 2 and 3 ... yet. Your Homechecker, Mark, visited the rest of the apartment though, and loves it! **Your Homechecker, Mark, said:** _“This is a beautiful apartment in Dublin City Centre. The river Liffey is just 2 minute's walk away.”_ **Help me make up my mind...** This is a 3-bedroom apartment on Usher Street, Dublin. It's modern, and well furnished, and right in the heart of the city. It is perfect for young professionals looking for a central home.
View more
Sunny room in 3-bedroom flatshare in Old City, Dublin
Checked
Swipe right to learn more
931 €/month
-Sunny room in 3-bedroom flatshare in Old City, Dublin

**The All-in-One** _Because Old City has it all_ **Will I like it here?** Yes. You'll get your choice of a cozy bedroom in a great neighborhood. **Really? Tell me more...** You'll love that although a bit compact the flat receives plenty of natural light. We think the flat is a great choice if you're looking for a lively area outside of the main city center. **Your top reasons to live here:** - The communal living room / kitchen makes the property really friendly - a great place to make new friends. - We love the location. You're near the banks of the River Liffey and have plenty of cultural centers, bars, and shops to discover. **But you need to know this...** We haven’t visited bedrooms 2 and 3 ... yet. Your Homechecker, Mark, visited the rest of the apartment though, and loves it! **Your Homechecker, Mark, said:** _“This is a beautiful apartment in Dublin City Centre. The river Liffey is just 2 minute's walk away.”_ **Help me make up my mind...** This is a 3-bedroom apartment on Usher Street, Dublin. It's modern, and well furnished, and right in the heart of the city. It is perfect for young professionals looking for a central home.
View more