**The fashionable foodie**
_Because I seek a stylish studio and plenty of restaurants to explore_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
This modern studio is a compact little charmer in a lovely local spot. Around Intendente you'll find some of the best local restaurants in the city. Your Portuguese cuisine education starts here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this slick modern space. Open-plan kitchen and sleeping area with a small dining table and plenty of storage. Everything you need, nothing you don't. Hang your hat and head out for a Bifana sandwich.
We think it’s ideal for an adventurous single of couple. Escape the tourist hustle, and explore a true locals locale. Your stomach will thank you for it.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The no fuss simplicity. Modern style in a compact package.
- The location, of course. Local and well connected.
- The food. Portuguese cuisine is unpretentious and undeniably delicious.
**But you need to know this...**
- You'll be living up one of Lisbon's 7 hills. Fortunately, the Metro is close by, so you don't have to walk much if you don't want to.
- This studio isn't huge, but in this amazing city all you need is a place to rest your head.
**Our Homechecker, Vasco, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a stylish and compact studio in a really nice neighbourhood. You're really well connected here too.”_
**Give it to me straight…**
This is a cosy 6th floor, studio apartment on Avenida Almirante Reis, Lisbon. It's modern and minimalist, with a basic equipped kitchen, and a functional living and sleeping space.
We think this apartment is ideal for anyone looking for a lively local spot. The Metro is handy to whip you central too, so your options for exploration are endless.