**The little Lavapiés charmer**
_Because I want cosy and fun-sized_
**Will I like it here?**
Looking for something cosy and modern, right in amongst the action? Settle in and relax in this cosy little charmer.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this cosy yet modern space. It's all about efficiency here, with a TV above the bed and a small desk for meals and work. If compact is your thing, this is the one for you.
We think it’s ideal for a couple of professionals with a taste for vibrant city living. You're close to markets like El Rastro and San Fernando, and close to the Madrid Rio Park.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This space is compact, and still delivers on the essentials.
- You can see the TV from bed.
- You're just a stone's throw from the very heart of Madrid.
**But you need to know this...**
- This studio isn't huge — you won't be hosting parties for the whole gang here.
- This studio is on the 1st floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator. A little free exercise for your day.
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a cosy 1st floor, studio apartment on Ronda de Valencia, Madrid. It boasts a compact and modern living space, with a TV for movies in bed, and a desk for meals and work.
This property is ideal for a couple of city-loving professionals. You’ll be right on the edge of the city centre, close to spots like the famous El Rastro flea market and Madrid Rio Park.