**The green thumb's dream**
_Because I love a good park_
**Will I like it here?**
We sure think so.
Do you dream of being just a stone's throw from the outdoor wonderland known as El Retiro Park?
If so, this is the spot for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll love this well divided space. You've got separate living, dining and sleeping areas, so you can keep work, play and sleep separate.
We think this apartment is great for a couple of green thumbs. When you need some fresh air, head out to El Retiro Park, explore the botanical gardens, go for a run, whatever you like.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The division adds extra privacy, and means you can have a dedicated purpose for every space.
- The sofa opens out to a bed, perfect for guests and super cosy movie nights.
- El Retiro Park is practically across the road.
**But you need to know this...**
- There isn't any A/C installed in this apartment, so it might be time to invest in a portable fan. For those especially hot afternoons.
- Pets are allowed in this studio. Be sure to include them in your booking request!
**Our Homechecker, Marcos, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s super close to El Retiro Park, and the space is well separated and perfect for a couple."_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a cosy 2nd floor, studio apartment on Calle Menorca, Madrid. Enjoy a functional space with room division to keep things neat and organised. Plus, there is a sofa bed perfect for guests.
We think this apartment is ideal for anyone with a love for the outdoors. Run wild through El Retiro Park and get your fill. Pet owners? You can even bring along your furry friends.