**The locals locale**
_Because when in Rome... well, you know the rest._
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Are you looking for a warm and welcoming home in an authentic neighbourhood? This comfortable 2-bedroom apartment has that classic style.
**Really? Tell me more…**
You will love the charming decor. Wooden detailing, antique furnishings, even headboards for the beds! This one might have that lived in and loved warmth you seek.
We think this apartment is ideal for an adventurous couple or small family. If you're after a genuine local charmer, this could be it. You're outside the tourist hustle, but just a short trip from the Vatican city and the historic city centre.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The apartment is classically furnished throughout.
- The open-plan kitchen and living room.
- Aurelio is an authentic neighbourhood, just a stone's throw from the Vatican.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is a washing machine but no dryer – no problem, just grab yourself a rack.
- The landlord only accepts professionals and postgraduates in this property.
- Smoking is allowed in this apartment.
**Your Home-checker, Fred, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a classic Roman apartment in a friendly local spot. You've got all the essentials close by, and some excellent local restaurants.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a lovely ground floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Via Gregorio VII, Rome. It boasts classic decor, a fashionable open-plan living room and kitchen, and a good dose of authenticity inside and out.
This property is ideal for a couple or small family. You’ll be in a local but vibrant neighborhood, just west of the historic city centre, and with the Viatican city close by. Smoker? You're welcome here.