**The adorable abode**
_Because I want a cosy haven in a trendy spot_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something with all the essentials packed into one charming space? It's the perfect spot from which to experience this vibrant neighbourhood.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the cosy living room and kitchen. It's all open plan, and has a comfortable sofa, dining table, TV and shelving. Plus it has beautiful hardwood floors and artwork adorning the walls, making it feel really homely.
We think it’s ideal if you’re looking for a trendy, local spot. Explore the sprawling Villa Ada Savoia Park, visit one of the 3 local cinemas, or taste your way through the huge range of restaurants.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is a cosy spot to relax.
- There's storage in the bedroom and in the corridor.
- The apartment is a 25-minute walk from LUISS University.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment isn't huge — at least you'll save time on vacuuming.
- There was some clothing in the wardrobe when we went to visit, but that'll be gone when you move in.
- This apartment shares an entrance corridor with the neighbouring apartment, which is where your landlord lives. But that's all you share. The living room, bathroom, and bedroom are all yours.
**Your Home-checker, Sara, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a really dynamic area, with markets, cinemas, shops and public transport. It's a super cute little apartment, and it doesn't get any noise from outside."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a cosy 1st floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Via di Priscilla, Rome. It boasts a charming living room with a fully equipped kitchen, and plenty of storage in the bedroom and corridor.
This property is ideal if you’re looking for a vibrant spot with heaps to do. Explore the catacombs at Villa Ada Savoia Park, or enjoy walking to your favourite restaurant. Plus, it's well connected by Metro.