**The colossal by the river**
_Because water brings peace_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for an impeccably style spot away from the crowds and close to the River Tiber?
This one might be perfect for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the living room. Fashionable furnishings, feature lighting, and lively burts of color everywhere. With a space like that, you'll wanna have people over every day. This one is a stunner.
We think it’s ideal for a family or a group of working professionals. Want to live like one of the locals? This place is perfect for just that. Forget about the tourist-y stuff. Portuense is where it's at.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is all set to entertain.
- The charming decor. Love the colorful feature walls throughout.
- The River Tiber is a 5-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's a washing machine but no dryer – no worries, just set up a drying rack and you're good to go.
- Portuense is not super central – explore a lesser-known side of Rome.
**Your Home-checker said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a lovely apartment in a quiet residential neighborhood. You have bars, restaurants, and cafes nearby, as well as great public transport connections.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a very suave 4-bedroom apartment on Via Della Magliana, Rome. It boasts a spacious living area, colorful decor, and the River Tiber is within easy reach.
We think this apartment is perfect for a family. Avoid the tourist traps and get to know Rome's quieter side. Can't go wrong with a local favorite.