**The stunner in L'Esquerra**
_Because I want new friends in a super stylish pad_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a colorful spot with lovely views in one of the most vibrant barrios in Barcelona?
If so, prepare to crush hard on this one.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the living room. With a snug couch and a very cool dining table with pendant lights, this suave charmer is ready for some flatmate fun. Need some fresh air? Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 and 5 have access to a sweet balcony.
We think it’s ideal for outgoing students. In L'Esquerra de l'Eixample, not only will you be closer to Universitat de Barcelona but you'll also find everything from night clubs to the best international cuisine in Barcelona.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The balcony is almost screaming for afternoon drinks.
- The exquisite decor. Love the turquoise chairs.
- Universitat de Barcelona is a 3-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- There's no AC – time to invest in a fan?
- The balcony is only accessible via Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 & 5. Sorry 1 and 6, you'll have to buddy up with the rest of the flatmates.
- The landlord only accepts students as tenants.
**Your Home-checker, Xavier, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s a lovely apartment in one of the nicest neighborhoods in Barcelona. You've got bars, restaurants, and cafes nearby, and the Metro is handy to get you downtown in no time.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is an amazing 2nd floor, 6-bedroom apartment on Carrer De Balmes, Barcelona. It boasts a breezy balcony, charming decor, and you've got Universitat de Barcelona right down the street.
This property is perfect for fun-loving extroverts. If you're looking to soak up everything Barcelona has to offer, La Esquerra de l'Eixample is a great starting point.