**The cosy city corner**
_Because I want great location, with a little peace and quiet_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
Are you looking for something close to the city, but don't want to be right in amongst the hustle? If so, be sure to check this one out.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You’ll love this apartment's open-plan living room and kitchen. Large windows add lots of light, making it feel open and spacious. Enjoy movies on the couch, or breakfast at the dining table.
We think this apartment is great for a couple looking for easy city access without the noise. This is a quieter spot, close to Friedrichshain park, a huge space perfect for runs and picnics.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room and kitchen are open-plan with lots of light.
- There's central heating to keep you comfy in the winter.
- The city centre is just over 15-minutes' walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- There isn't a dryer available for your laundry. It might be time to invest in a clothes rack.
- Pets are allowed in this apartment, but you'll need to pay extra cleaning costs when you check out. Remember to include your furry friends on your booking request.
**Your Home-checker, Katya, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in a residential area really close to the city centre. You can even see the top of Alexanderplatz tower from your bedroom."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a cosy 3rd floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Höchste Straße, Berlin. Enjoy a sunny and open-plan living room and kitchen, with central heating for year long comfort.
We think this apartment is great for a couple looking for a quieter city experience. You're close to the centre, as well as nearby parks. Pet owners? You can even bring along your furry friends.