**The outdoor lover's dream**
_Because what's not to love about having a garden and patio?_
**Will I like it here?**
Do you dream of being able to step out into your own garden, lie back and soak up the sunshine?
If so, you've come to the right place.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll get all the sunshine you need here. Enjoy it in the open living and dining rooms, or step out to the garden or patio for the ultimate dose of fresh air and sun.
We think this house is great for anyone looking for a peaceful location out of the noise of the city. Here you can enjoy a little Dublin tranquility, with plenty of local parks and shops close by.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The garden is the perfect spot to sit out, enjoy the sun and relax.
- There's a living room and separate dining room available.
- The neighbourhood is quiet and residential, and just a quick walk from local cafés.
**But you need to know this...**
- This house is about 45-minutes' by bus from the city centre. That might be a good chance for you to catch up on some reading.
- The landlord will be living in the property with you.
- You can bring your pets with you. Remember to include them in your booking request.
**Our Homechecker, Jenny, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s in a suburban area with good bus connections to the city, and has a great little dining and living room."_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a beautiful ground floor, 4-bedroom house on Rochestown Park, Dublin. You'll be living with your landlord here, and have a huge garden, plus separate living and dining rooms.
We think this apartment is ideal for anyone with an appreciation for peace and quiet. Pet owners? You can bring along your pets, so long as they're cats.