**The chic charmer**
_Because I want style in a buzzing location_
**Will I like it here?**
Are you looking for a suave apartment in one of Madrid's coolest barrios?
Forget about the tourist-y stuff. Guindalera is where it's at.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the decor. Stylish furnishings, feature lighting, and gorgeous wooden floors. Everything you need to make your hipster friends jealous.
We think it’s ideal for young professionals. Want to live in Salamanca but don't want to pay Salamanca prices? Good news, Guindalera might be your jam.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is all set to entertain.
- The modern decor. Everything is brand new and shiny.
- Quinta de la Fuente del Berro is an 8-minute walk away.
**But you need to know this...**
- You'll be on the 1st floor with no elevator – great for your daily step count.
- Smoking is allowed but only in the garden.
- Animals are allowed but please include your pet so the landlord can make a decision.
**Your Home-checker, Elena, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s an amazing apartment in a quiet residential neighborhood. You've got bars, restaurants, and cafes nearby, as well as great public transport connections.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a chic 1st floor, 1-bedroom apartment on Calle De Iturbe, Madrid. It has a spacious living room, fantastic decor, and it's close to some really cool parks.
We think this apartment is perfect for hip professionals. Think Centro is overrated? Try Guindalera. It's central, affordable, and exclusive. Smoker? Puff away in the garden.