**The minimal and modern**
_Because I'm a little bit of a neat freak_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for something neat, tidy, and super modern in a central spot? Settle in, get comfy and enjoy your stylish new home.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the beautifully decorated living room. Enjoy a super comfy sofa, cool artwork adorning the walls, and a folding dining table for efficient use of space. Movie night, Friday drinks, or fancy dinner party? You've got the setup.
We think it’s ideal for an on-the-go couple or small group. You're close to the city centre here, and a short stroll from the majestic El Retiro park. Atocha station, Madrid's main transport hub, is very close by too. Weekend away, perhaps?
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The living room is modern and nicely decorated.
- The kitchen and bathroom have fashionable subway tiling.
- You're just a stone's throw from the city centre and El Retiro Park.
**But you need to know this...**
- There isn't any A/C installed here — it might be time to invest in a portable fan.
- Smoking is allowed throughout this apartment — maybe keep it to an open window?
- Pets are allowed in this apartment. Remember to include them in your booking request.
**Your Home-checker, Daniela, said:**
_“I loved this property. It has a really nicely decorated living room, and beautiful tiling in the kitchen and bathroom."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a modern 3rd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Calle de las Delicias, Madrid. It's stylish and minimalist, with crisp white tiling in the kitchen, and fashionable decor in the living room.
This property is ideal for a trendy couple or group looking for a central spot, just outside the tourist hustle. You're within walking distance of some of the best spots in the city here. Smoker? Indulge throughout.