**The sunlit minimalist**
_Because there's nothing like a sleek, sunny home_
**Will I like it here?**
It would be hard not to.
Looking for a room in a simple, stylish home with lots of natural light? This apartment could be just what you're looking for.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love the minimalist living here. You'll find no clashing colours or unnecessary clutter, it's all clean white walls and just the essentials. Sleek hardwood floors and ample natural light are always a plus.
We think it’s ideal for easy-going individuals looking for a laid-back, affordable neighbourhood. The Parque del Cerro del Tío Pío offers sweeping city views, and there are some cool restaurants and bars to visit on your way home.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- This apartment offers uncrowded, minimalist living.
- The bedrooms are interior, but still get a ton of natural light.
- You're in an affordable spot that is well-connected and has plenty to do.
**But you need to know this...**
- This apartment is on the 5th floor of the building, which doesn't have an elevator — good luck!
- There's no A/C installed here — time to open some windows.
**Your Home-checker, Marcos, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s interior, but since it's on the 6th floor of the building the rooms still get plenty of natural light."_
**Help me make up my mind...**
This is a bright 5th floor, 4-bedroom apartment on Calle del Doctor Lozano, Madrid. It boasts uncluttered, minimalist living, and bedrooms that get lots of natural light.
This property is ideal for laid-back individuals looking for an area that won't break the bank. You can easily walk to your favourite bars and restaurants, and can take the Metro right to the city centre.