**The big classic**
_Because I seek style in a great location_
**Will I like it here?**
We certainly think so.
Are you looking for that quintessential Valencia apartment? This one has the look you seek, in a location that's hard to beat.
**Really? Tell me more…**
You will love the living room. It’s fashionably furnished, with sleek, minimalist decor and a big comfortable sofa. It's a lovely spot to relax or entertain. There's even a cute balcony (standing room only though)
We think this apartment is ideal for a trendy couple or small family looking to soak up the city. Extramurs is predominantly residential, but very central. You'll have everything you need close by and can easily walk into the city centre for dinner or a drink.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The beautiful living room. Dinner party perhaps?
- We love that big L-shaped sofa.
- The lovely botanical gardens are right across the street.
**But you need to know this...**
- Bedroom 2 is on the small side and does not have a lot of storage – there is plenty of additional storage space out in the corridor though.
- There is a washing machine but no dryer – no problem, just grab yourself a rack.
**Your Home-checker, Jack, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s stylish, spacious and in a fantastic location. You’ve got shops, restaurants, and the iconic Mercat Central close by.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a lovely 2nd floor, 2-bedroom apartment on Carrer De Quart, València. It boasts a stylish living room with a big L-shaped sofa, and classic decor.
This property is ideal for a cool couple or a fun family. Extramurs could be the super central, residential base you're looking for. Walk into the city and grab dinner, or stop by Mercat Central for some fresh produce.