**The sunny paradise**
_Because there's no such thing as too much sun_
**Will I like it here?**
Do you love lying back and soaking up the sun, almost as much as a cat? How'd you feel about basking like a cat, with a cat?
If that sounds like your thing, this is the spot for you.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You'll love both the sunshine and the company in this apartment. Lie back in the sun in the sitting area or garden, and get to know your newest feline companion. He'll be sure to love the company.
We think this house is great for all those cat people who enjoy a little peace and quiet. This neighbourhood is quiet, but still offers a great collection of shops, and even a cinema and theatre.
**Your top 3 reasons to live here:**
- The sitting area out by the kitchen is surrounded by glass, perfect for basking in the sun.
- The garden is the perfect spot to get out and get some fresh air.
- The town centre is just 20-minutes' walk away, with shopping opportunities galore.
**But you need to know this...**
- There is a spare room available for your use, which you can use like an extra living room. It has a television and ensuite bathroom, so it's perfect for those long movie marathons. Otherwise, you'll be based in bedroom 1.
- The landlady and her cat will be living in the property with you.
**Our Homechecker, Verónica, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s really sunny and nicely decorated, with a beautiful sitting area and garden."_
**Give it to me straight...**
This is a beautiful ground floor, 4-bedroom house on Westbrook Road, Dublin. You'll be living with a live-in landlady and her friendly cat, in a beautifully sunny space with a gorgeous garden.
We think this house is ideal for people looking for quiet town life. The town centre is just a quick walk away, and has all the essentials, plus a theatre for a little fun.