**The cozy comforts**
_Because I seek a spot with simplicity and style_
**Will I like it here?**
We think so.
This cozy studio is all about fun-sized functionality. Keep it simple; life happens outside your door around here.
**Really? Tell me more...**
You will love this functional space. The combined living and sleeping area is cute, with a double bed and dining table that doubles as a desk. The kitchen is equipped with all the basics needed to whip up a quick meal. Easy living.
We think this apartment is ideal for anyone on-the-go. Simplicity and affordability in the heart of the city. The bars are open till late, and there are plenty of restaurants to try. The famous Plaza de España is nearby too.
**Your top 3 reasons to rent here:**
- The crisp, modern decor. Simple but effective.
- AC is installed throughout. You’ll be glad you have it when summer rolls around.
- Walk to the famous Temple of Debod.
**But you need to know this...**
- The apartment is interior and doesn't get a huge amount of natural light – there's plenty of sunshine to be had outside though.
- The washing machine is in a common laundry room, shared with other apartments in the building.
- The entrance of this studio opens out to a common living area, which is shared with other apartments on the same floor — it could be a good chance to meet some new people.
**Your Home-checker, Marcos, said:**
_“I loved this property. It’s cute, cozy and in a central location. You’ve got all the essentials like shops, restaurants, and public transport within easy reach.”_
**Help me make up my mind…**
This is a cozy 3rd floor, studio apartment on Calle De Alberto Aguilera, Madrid. It boasts a double bed, a compact equipped kitchen, and a table for dinner or study. You'll get all the essentials, and none of the fuss.
This property is ideal for anyone who lives a busy lifestyle. You’ll be in a central and bustling neighborhood, with shops, restaurants and iconic spots like Plaza de España close by.